3 hours · crystal river
Enjoy the unique privilege that is exclusively ours here in Citrus County Florida by swimming with the manatees in the spring-fed King’s Bay Wildlife Refuge! Crystal River is home to the world’s largest population of endangered manatee during the winter season, and even a small population the warm months. Having the chance to encounter these curious, gentle giants in their natural habitat is an adventure that your family will never forget!
- Bottled water
- Fully enclosed houseboat with bench seating
- Boat commode with curtain to pull for emergencies
- Mask, snorkel, wetsuit all included
- Photo package available at the end of your tour for an additional charge
- Departing from the Manatee Headquarters at River Ventures - Crystal River
This tour DOES NOT include an in water guide and photographer. This keeps the price incredibly low, but you may add an in water guide for $50 additional when you book.